-
'More confrontational': Iran's new hardline security leadership
-
US national debt exceeds $40 trillion for first time
-
UK summons Israeli envoy over West Bank settlement project
-
Brazilian narco violence spills over into tranquil Bolivia
-
Trump vows 'tremendous' economic costs on Iran partners
-
Trump's devoted 'human printer' in media glare
-
Germany, France, UN condemn far-right Israeli minister's 'inhumane' Gaza remarks
-
Top seed Zverev bundled out by Paul in rain-hit Cincinnati upset
-
Prince Harry and Meghan moving back to UK: British press
-
WADA pledges vigilance on Russian athletes ahead of 2028 Olympics
-
Lee, Baena guide Atletico to opening Liga win over Malaga
-
NASA satellite rescue mission fails
-
Ecuador intel chief, five Americans killed in Kenya helicopter crash
-
Cobolli halts Jodar to reach Cincinnati quarter-finals
-
Robinson and Tongue share match ball after dismissing Pakistan
-
As election looms, Netanyahu puts Turkey in Israel's crosshairs
-
Israel army admits firing on car in death of five-year-old Hind Rajab
-
McIlroy questions LIV stars 'value' as talk of PGA return builds
-
Honduras places 80% of country on El Nino drought alert
-
'Breakthrough' mRNA cancer drug curbs melanoma in large trial
-
Some of Meta's safety tools were 'designed to fail': witness
-
Many US Fed policymakers back interest rate hikes if inflation stays high
-
PSG Ligue 1 opener moved over state of Parc des Princes pitch
-
Robinson and Tongue star as Pakistan collapse in England opener
-
UK PM launches bid to help homeless, donating part of his wages
-
All Blacks must get 'everything right' to beat Springboks, says legend Fitzpatrick
-
Golden Shoe winner Kane hopes for Ballon d'Or after 'best season ever'
-
Robinson and Tongue star as Pakistan all out for 171 in England opener
-
Kyiv's ex-defence chief makes risky bet by venturing into electoral grounds
-
Lake Zurich sees water level hit record low amid drought
-
Coventry have survival inspiration says Lampard
-
Merck and Moderna's tailored cancer drug curbs melanoma recurrence in trial
-
Reijnders leaves Man City for Saudi's Al Qadsiah
-
Referees chief Webb wants clamp-down on Premier League set-piece grappling
-
Trump says will meet North Korea's Kim later this year
-
Robinson makes history as Pakistan collapse against England
-
Stocks waver, dollar drops as US Treasury moves to lower bond yields
-
Alvarez can win back Atletico fans in two games: club chief
-
France recalls rare disease drug Tavneos after deaths
-
Oldest human brain cells grown in lab 'recorded passage of time'
-
Arsenal agree to sign Villa defender Konsa: reports
-
7,300 excess deaths and counting in France's historically hot summer
-
Evacuation orders lifted in Belgian wildfire zone
-
Ukraine MPs approve new defence minister after divisive reshuffle
-
UK media skewered for 'hounding' black academic
-
North Korea leader's sister says 'unaware' of reported Kim-Trump communication
-
More than 7,300 excess deaths in France's historically hot summer so far
-
Russia, Ukraine exchange 103 captured soldiers each
-
US socialists score shock Florida win as Trump picks stumble
-
Sainz signs new contract with F1 team Williams
Prince Silver Commences Fully Funded Drill Program at the Prince Silver Project in Nevada
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESS Newswire / September 17, 2025 / Prince Silver Corp. (formerly Hawthorn Resources Corp.) (CSE:PRNC)(OTC:PRNCF) ("Prince Silver" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the commencement of a fully funded, 6,500-meter exploration drill program at its flagship Prince Silver Project, a past-producing silver-zinc-gold-lead property. The program is designed to expand known high-grade zones, validate historical drilling, and define the broader mineralized system across the property.
Key Highlights:
31 RC holes totaling approximately 6,500 meters are planned in this first phase drilling,
129 historical holes (16,607 meters) confirm widespread mineralization and high-grade zones.
The drill program is fully funded following the closing of two recent financings, totalling over $5.25M CAD
Ralph Shhttps://princesilvercorp.com/ng, President & Director "We're excited to launch this fully funded drill program at the Prince Silver Project, which we believe holds significant untapped potential. Our work will focus on expanding known high-grade zones, testing new areas and validating historical drilling. With approximately 6,500 meters of drilling planned, and mineralization open in all directions, this program marks a key step in defining the broader mineralized system and positioning Prince Silver as a standout silver explorer in Nevada."
2025 Drill Program
The program will consist of approximately 6,500 meters of RC drilling across 31 holes. It is designed to validate historical results, increase confidence in historic unpublished resources estimates, and complete infill and step-out drilling within and surrounding the historic resource area. The goal is to advance the project toward a maiden 43-101 resource estimate by testing potential extensions to know mineralization along strike and to depth. The drill program is being conducted by O'Keefe Drilling Company, headquartered in Butte, MT.
The Prince Silver Project hosts a significant polymetallic carbonate replacement deposit (CRD) and a sediment-hosted gold system, with mineralization that is open in all directions and amenable to open-pit mining and deeper underground mining. The project benefits from shallow, high-grade zones and holds potential for valuable manganese by-products.
Initial assay results from the program will be published as they become available from the laboratories, with ongoing results as the drill program progresses into winter.

Figure 1: First drill set up for start of 2025 drill program - Historic Prince Mine headframe in background

Figure 2: Location of the Prince Silver Project, Nevada
PRINCE SILVER PROJECT HISTORIC EXPLORATION
To evaluate the mineral potential of the Prince Project, an exploration target (the "Exploration Target") was outlined in a 2024 independent report prepared following JORC guidelines (JORC standards for the Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves.) by OmniGeoX Exploration Consultants of Perth, Australia based on historical surface and underground drilling.
The Exploration Target was based on 129 historic drill holes drilled through mineralized carbonate replacement beds and host Pioche Shale up to 500M depth. Mineralized polymetallic intersections based on historical block modelling suggests the immediate Exploration Target is between 25-43Mt with grades ranging as 1.44-1.57% Zn, 0.78-0.87% Pb, 0.003-0.005% Cu, 0.28-0.40g/t Au, 37-40g/t Ag and 3.62 4.30% Mn. The mineralization is open in all directions.
Readers are cautioned that the Exploration Target is not an "inferred", "indicated" or "measured" mineral resource compliant with National Instrument 43-101 ("NI 43-101"). The Exploration Target has been determined based upon 129 historic drill holes totaling 16,606 meters, historic production records including mine level plans and 3D modelling of mineralization and geology. The potential quantity and grade of the Exploration Target is conceptual in nature. There has been insufficient exploration to define a mineral resource, and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the Exploration Target being delineated as a mineral resource.
Previous Drilling & Results
Historical exploration includes 129 drill holes totaling 16,607 meters. Results confirm widespread mineralization and multiple high-grade zones.
*Notable 2014 intercepts:
40.8 m @ 0.63 g/t Au, 65 g/t Ag, 1.64% Zn, 3.51% Pb (from 26 m, UDH-55),
24.4 m @ 0.47 g/t Au, 80 g/t Ag, 1.64% Zn, 3.52% Pb, (from 87 m, PRC-11)
2.4 m @ 11.1 g/t Au, 377 g/t Ag, 26.1% Zn, 4.3% Pb (from 14 m, UDH-53)
Importantly, earlier programs only sporadically assayed the Pioche Shale unit however, where assayed the Pioche Shale returned a number of highly prospective historic results such as,
61 m @ 2.1 g/t Au, 38 g/t Ag for (from 69 m, CDH-36)
41 m @ 0.7 g/t Au, 68 g/t Ag, 3.3% Zn, 0.61% Pb for (from 26 m, UDH-55)
71 m @ 1.4 g/t Au, 51 g/t Ag for (from 192 m, PRC-10)
Marketing Agreement
Prince Silver Corp. has entered into an advertising and investor awareness campaign with Dig Media Inc. dba Investing News Network (INN). INN is a private arm's length company dedicated to providing independent news and education to investors since 2007. For the 12-month term of the agreement with advertising commencing on, or before September 30, 2025, INN will provide advertising on its website to increase awareness of the issuer. The cost of the annual campaign is $54,000. INN is headquartered at 1200 - 736 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6Z 1G3 and can be reached at [email protected] or by telephone at 1 604 688 8231.
This agreement is subject to the approval of the CSE.
Qualified Person
Ralph Shhttps://princesilvercorp.com/ng, PGeol. (Alberta) a qualified person under NI 43-101 and, Director and President of the Company, has reviewed and approved the technical disclosure contained in this news release.
About Prince Silver Corp.
Prince Silver Corp is a silver exploration company focused on advancing the Prince Silver Project in Nevada, USA. The known deposit identified with historic drilling is open in all directions and is near surface. Prince Silver Corp also holds interest in the Stampede Gap Project, a district scale copper-gold-moly porphyry system located ~15km NNM of the Prince Silver Project.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors
Ralph Shhttps://princesilvercorp.com/ng, Director, President
Email: rshhttps://princesilvercorp.com/[email protected]
Tel: 604-764-0965
Website: www.princesilvercorp.com
Forward-Looking Information
Certain statements in this news release are forward-looking statements, including with respect to future plans, and other matters. Forward-looking statements consist of statements that are not purely historical, including any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Such information can generally be identified by the use of forwarding-looking wording such as "may", "expect", "estimate", "anticipate", "intend", "believe" and "continue" or the negative thereof or similar variations. Some of the specific forward-looking information in this news release includes, but is not limited to, statements with respect to: proposed drill programs, amendments to the Company's website, property option payments and regulatory and corporate approvals. The reader is cautioned that assumptions used in the preparation of any forward-looking information may prove to be incorrect. Events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially from those predicted, as a result of numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including but not limited to, business, economic and capital market conditions, the ability to manage operating expenses, dependence on key personnel, completion of satisfactory due diligence in respect of the Acquisition and related transactions, and compliance with property option agreements. Such statements and information are based on numerous assumptions regarding present and future business strategies and the environment in which the Company will operate in the future, anticipated costs, and the ability to achieve goals. Factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include, the continued availability of capital and financing, litigation, failure of counterparties to perform their contractual obligations, failure to obtain regulatory or corporate approvals, exploration results, loss of key employees and consultants, and general economic, market or business conditions. Forward-looking statements contained in this news release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking information.
The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as of the date of this news release. Except as required by law, the Company disclaims any intention and assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in the United States. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act") or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to U.S. Persons (as defined under the U.S. Securities Act) unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration is available.
The CSE has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release and the CSE does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
SOURCE: Prince Silver Corp.
View the original press release on ACCESS Newswire
F.Pedersen--AMWN