-
UK inflation drops ahead of expected war-fuelled jump
-
North Korean women win rare match in South to reach final
-
Gough says McCullum 'very lucky' to keep England job after Ashes debacle
-
Worried and under-equipped, Ebola-hit east DR Congo awaits medical aid
-
Lithuanians briefly head to bunkers over drone alert
-
Alibaba unveils new AI chip as Nvidia access remains stalled
-
Oil retreats, stocks rise on cautious Mideast war hopes
-
Key takeaways from Putin-Xi meeting
-
Arsenal players in dawn celebrations after winning Premier League
-
India issues heatwave warnings as fear of El Nino looms
-
Whale of a time: Humpbacks set new distance record
-
Families of Beirut strike victims vow to fight for justice
-
Maddison 'embarrassed' by Spurs' survival struggles
-
Uganda president's son moves against senior politician for corruption
-
Havana-born star Andy Garcia says Cubans dream of change
-
Iran Guards warn of war beyond Mideast as Trump repeats threats
-
Saka says Arsenal critics 'not laughing anymore' after title triumph
-
UK climate advisers urge setting maximum working temperature
-
Stellantis signs Europe joint venture with China's Dongfeng
-
Indonesia's Prabowo announces export controls for coal, palm oil
-
Shot for throwing stones: Israeli forces killing West Bank teens weekly
-
Japan to sell eels bred in captivity in 'world first'
-
Taijul takes six to lead Bangladesh to Pakistan Test series sweep
-
Langer left in awe by teen Sooryavanshi's 'breathtaking' batting
-
Humpback whales make record swims between Australia and Brazil
-
Ebola, hantavirus show world's risk preparedness lagging: pandemic expert
-
'The Four Seasons' star Tina Fey says old friends are gold
-
EU agrees to implement US trade pact after Trump threats
-
DR Congo fishermen resort to trawling plastic waste
-
LIV cash crunch hits Asian Tour as Korea Open prize money cut
-
'Wiped out': Ukraine's bird lovers long for peaceful skies
-
Putin, Xi hail 'unyielding' ties in talks after Trump visit
-
Director Boots Riley says new film 'I Love Boosters' is an 'optimistic' satire
-
Sky bridges, citizen science protect endangered Malaysia monkeys
-
Elephant in the room: Nepal's first Cannes film takes on taboos
-
Pentagon says it has reduced brigades in Europe from four to three
-
Union calls strike at S. Korea chip giant Samsung Electronics
-
Knicks rally from 22 points down to stun Cavs in NBA East finals opener
-
Eala and Tjen bring a Southeast Asian 'sense of pride' to Roland Garros
-
Djokovic trying to hold back time at French Open
-
How are the World Cup favourites shaping up?
-
Taiwan leader says 'foreign forces' cannot decide island's future
-
Knicks rally to stun Cavs in overtime in NBA Eastern Conference finals opener
-
Pressure mounts at United Nations for climate change 'lifeline'
-
Cubans want change, but not at gunpoint
-
Asia stocks slide on inflation fears as yields surge
-
Putin, Xi to underscore alliance strength after Trump visit
-
Help wanted: Australian conservation group seeks new koala rescue dog
-
Musk's empire as SpaceX counts down to Wall Street liftoff
-
SpaceX's IPO moonshot draws some doubters on Wall Street
Britain's ex-prince Andrew leaves Windsor home: BBC
Britain's former prince Andrew has moved from his luxurious Windsor home to a royal estate in eastern England, the BBC reported Tuesday, as he faces renewed scrutiny over his ties to the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
The ex-royal, now known as Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, has come under renewed pressure to explain his appearances in the US Justice Department's (DOJ) latest release of documents related to Epstein.
Andrew, 65, left Royal Lodge on Monday, according to the BBC. Buckingham Palace declined to confirm the report to AFP.
He had been living at the property close to Windsor Castle with his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson for the past two decades, according to the broadcaster.
Andrew is living in a temporary home at the Sandringham estate in Norfolk, the BBC reported. The Sun tabloid said he will eventually move into a permanent residence there, Marsh Farm, which is under renovation.
Pressure on the former royal -- the younger brother of King Charles III -- has intensified since he appeared in a new cache from the Epstein files released on Friday by the DOJ.
It includes photos of the then-prince kneeling over a woman lying on the ground, and emails inviting Epstein to Buckingham Palace to talk in "private".
The revelations prompted Prime Minister Keir Starmer to say Andrew should testify before the US Congress about what he knows of Epstein's crimes.
A second Epstein victim has claimed through her lawyer that the American financier sent her to Britain in 2010 to have sex with Andrew at Royal Lodge.
Andrew has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing.
He paid a multimillion-pound settlement in 2022 to another Epstein accuser, Virginia Giuffre, without making any admission of guilt. Giuffre died by suicide last year.
Andrew stepped back from royal duties in 2019 over his alleged links to Epstein, who died by suicide in jail that year while awaiting trial for sex crimes against minors.
M.A.Colin--AMWN